I don't know if it's on my side only, because I'm using Opera which supposedly isn't supported by Unity WebGL (but I can still play it), but every time I shoot the ball, it counts as a new ball, the next life. This is good until you drain your ball early, and as the game thematically puts it, "YOUR SOUL IS TOO YOUNG TO REAP". Then the Try Again timer starts over, and I can keep draining my ball, and I'll have infinite lives...albeit on a short timer.
Haunted House Pinball
Originally created as a target for Haunted House game jam, but was severely delayed :P Submitted as a 1 Game A Month Game some months later instead.
- Simple pinball game inspired by Pinball Fantasies
- Music and Sound Effects
- Multiple Modes with different scores
- Bonus buildups
- Left flipper - Left Shift, Left Mouse Button
- Right flipper - Right Shift, Right Mouse Button
- Shootout - Space, Middle Mouse Button
Open the house by spotting letters K-E-Y. This will give a point score and shoot the ball through the house. Each time the ball goes through the house, a letter in H-O-U-S-E is lit and gives a bonus multiplier upon each completion (2x,4x,6x and 8x). The letters H-A-U-N-T grants bonus when shooting the Tomb. To activate various bonuses and increase the score, modes can be activiated (Bat,Imp,Ghost and Grim Reaper). Each mode lasts 2 minutes and can not be re-activated.
- Bat - 3x loops, 4x tree
- Imp - 40x bumper hits, 4x cave
- Ghost - Bat and Imp complete, 3x tomb, 120x bumper hits
- Grim Reaper - All other modes complete, both sacrifice lanes lit, 6x tomb, 10x cave